The Peace Informatics Lab offers a variety of services for in-house academics and external clients in the public and private sector. Our services range from project advice to tailor-made software solutions. Some of our existing solutions can be used off-the-shelve, others can be modified to suit new requirements.
All our work is done in co-creation. This entails a mutual agreement on in-kind contribution in terms of human resources and a not-for-profit agreement for selected (mostly IT related) working hours.
1) Data Exploration Clinic: our team works on-site with a client to develop a first prototype on how data analytics can improve existing procedures, for example in the NGO sector or for a UN agency.
2) Impact tracker (beta): our in-house software solution that helps track the impact of social media campaigns.
3) Network monitor: our in-house software solution providing a visual aide for highlighting changes over time in a given (political) network.
4) PARC Automated Text Interpretation (beta): in-house software that allows for content analysis without predefined code books.
5) Monitoring & Evaluation: Data and data visualisation can help to ensure oversight, both internally and towards funding partners. We can assist to decide which technologies are best suited to do so.
If you want to know more about what we can do for your organisation, please contact us at email@example.com